"Be glad and rejoice with me."
Text: Philippians 2:18
SO WONDROUSLY BLESSED
The Philippians were so blessed to have such a relationship with the apostle Paul! A quick review of how blessed they were! The following things may be highlighted:-
1. Paul was the founder of their church (Acts 16).
2. He was a great teacher to them.
3. He was their friend and had great fellowship with them.
4. He interceded for them often.
5. He suffered much for the sake of the gospel on their behalf.
6. He took pains to keep in touch though he was in prison.
7. He loved them with all his heart.
ENCOURAGING FURTHER DEPTH OF THOUGHT
The apostle Paul wanted the Philippians to be able to go further and deeper in their understanding.
“For the same reason you also be glad and rejoice with me.”