The Beginner Sunday School (BSS) is catered for children from play and nursery school to those in kindergarten.
Proverbs 22:6 teaches us that we should train up a child in the way he should go so that he will not depart from it when he is old.
At BSS, we seek to provide a fun time of learning through Bible stories, songs, skits, crafts, and games. We also strive to provide love, support, and friendship to the children, showing them the same love that God shows us.
Just like Psalm 78:4 says, we want to tell the generations to come about the praises of the Lord, His strength, and the wonderful works that He has done.
Through BSS, we aim to:
- Help children know and love the Lord Jesus from a tender age
- Teach children simple Bible truths
- Help children love being in God’s House and sing praises to Him
- Teach children to thank God for their parents, teachers, Pastors, friends and our Church
- Teach children good Christian conduct